Friday, June 12, 2009

I suck!

So, I totally have not been a good blogger for the last few months. I have been very busy being a full-time Mom, full-time employee, participating in ASPE (American Society of Professional Estimators), taking 4.5 units at RCC (towards a Construction Technology certificate), and preparing for my LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design!) exam (this coming Monday at 3:30 PM).

We can cross off the 4.5 units, those were done as of this last Monday night! Whewwww! We are on summer break for ASPE. We will begin again in September. I am on the board of directors and I am also the editor-in-chief for our monthly newsletter. Cross that one off! I have been doing some major studying for my LEED exam, while working at the same time. It's been a little rough for me. I will be studying tonight, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday! Once I pass that, I can cross that off my list. Wish me luck - I really need it!

Now, I need to make a decision if I am going to take summer school or not. It's only 3 units, but ever since summer is accelerated we have to meet twice a week - ugggggggggggghhhhhhh!

This is my break from studying to vent! Hehe. Hope you all don't mind. I will definitely have some more time on my hands once I pass my test on Monday. And then I am going to blog it up!

3 comments:

Cozart Family said...

Finally! I am so happy for a little update. I sometimes feel like I am the only blogger. Sounds like you are so busy!! See you guys tomorrow.

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Congrats! Mand you are a busy lady, but you are achieving so much! Good luck on Monday I am sure you will do great. Keep us posted!

Ali said...

WOW! Sounds like you've been so busy. I don't know how you do it all.