Monday, June 15, 2009

I passed!

I passed I passed I passed! I can't believe it! All of my hard work paid off. Thank you Lord! I was so stressed out there for the last few weeks trying to get my accreditation as a LEED professional. There were a few sleepless nights and no fun for me for the last few weeks. Actually, I take that back - I did have fun. I managed to squeeze in a bridal shower, a double birthday bash (check out The Cozart Family link!), and a graduation party last weekend! Not too bad! Anyways, I have a few projects due at work and then my sister Tawnya's baby shower (check out The Silke Family link!) this weekend and the weekend after that my friend Ami's bridal shower (check out The Tate Family link!). I am due to post some pictures and I think that this Sunday will be the day!!!!! Woo hoo! Until then, have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Cozart Family said...

I knew you would! Congratulations. Now we can have some fun.

Anonymous said...

good job mama! congrats...now you can take some time for yourself. i will see you saturday! yay!