Sunday, June 28, 2009

Auntie's Baby Shower

Linkyn at her Auntie's Baby Shower!

Aunt Tawnya and Linkyn!

We had a lovely baby shower for my sister Tawnya and her baby girl, Payton on June 20 at the Miguel's Cantina at Dos Lagos. My mother has all of the good pictures on her camera, so I will have to get those from her and post a few more. Tawnya's baby bump is so cute! All that she has is a little baby belly and that's it - she looks great! She received some beautiful gifts and all perfect for Payton's arrival. We can hardly wait! Tawnya is due on August 14th!


2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Thanks for posting these pics ... I will have to do a post soon when I'm feeling better! Can't wait for Pay Pay to get here ... only 6 more weeks! AHHH

Cozart Family said...

fun fun Thanks for including me