Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Night Before Christmas Eve...

A heart-filled mitten, a red candy cane (with sprinkles), a cute gingerbread man, a "Juicy" tree, a bedazzling snowflake, and a melt in your mouth candy cane! So cute! Next year, we (myself and Ami) plan on having a cookie party of our own.
I know I'm looking a little worn down in this picture. Worked a 10-hour day at work today and then off to make cookies! It was worth it though! Somebody very lucky is going to get these yummy cookies as part of their Christmas gift - hehe!
The group that participated: Theresa, Me, Ami, Traci, Wendy, Aunt Jill (looking all cute in her red apron), and Chris! Yes, Chris! Look very closely at his cookies if you can!
We had cookie class at Pila's Pantry tonight! It was so much fun to get together with friends and decorate these fabulous little cookies for the holidays. I am going to have to say that Chris shocked me with his decorated cookies. They were by far the most detailed cookies I've seen done by a man! His Christmas tree had presents under the tree for crying out loud! Crazy!

2 comments:

Cozart Family said...

Yes, it was fun. I couldn't believe how great Chris' cookies came out. I was shocked he is very artistic!! Thanks again for inviting me, I had a good time. Even though my snowflake looks hideous.

Tawny said...

Ahhh, looks like fun...sorry I couldn't make it! I guess it was my loss :)