Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve!

This year we spent Christmas Eve at Oma and Bapa's house (my grandparents on my Dad's side!). It was a very nice evening. This year we took it back a notch and did all of the cooking. We made a menu and everyone participated. We had turkey and stuffing, hashbrown casserole, prime rib, bbq shredded chicken sandwiches, Summit House creamed corn, meatballs, sausage, deviled eggs, artichoke dip, baked beans, cherry cobbler, red velvet cupcakes, hello dollies, and much more! It was so nice to have a home cooked meal rather than catered food! I think we should do it again next year!

These pictures are out of order. Bare with me. I'll get it one of these days. ;)

Linkyn opening up her gift from Santa! Thanks Santa (Oma!) - One of those loud toys!



Me and my girl Linkyn. Her Daddy was there too, but that picture is on Amanda's camera! Please email me that when you get a chance Amanda!

So happy with her Water Baby that Aunt Tawnya gave her to play with!

Not afraid of Santa! Well this year anyways, that may change next year!

All of us girls: Amanda, Katie, Tawnya, and myself, plus two! Blake and Linkyn (our blessings!). Life would not be the same without them. Hurry up Aunt Tawnya and Aunt Amanda - make us Aunties!! ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tawni716 said...

I love all the X-Mas Eve photos! Linkyn was sooo very precious in her dress! Too bad I can't read anything you wrote ... what language did you write in baby talk? LoL ... Looks like some Egyptian script!?!