Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!

Christmas Morning! Our schedule is open presents at our own home. Then off to Oma and Opa's House (my parents). After that off to Abi and Gpa's House (Neal's parents).

Of course, pictures are out of order again. I will get it eventually...this is going to be one of my goals for 2009 - Learn how to properly BLOG!

Linkyn's new Radio Flyer Rocking Horse! She has two now! She got one of Christmas Eve from Oma and Bapa (my grandparents), but a pink one. This red one is from Oma and Opa. She loves this little guy. It's so cute. It "neighs" like a real horse and it's easy for her to bounce on. I may keep the pink one for Abi's house. Not sure yet!


A mini "Dora" for my little "Dora."


Big Legos! She likes these a lot! We build lots of tall skinny structures for her to knock over. She is a little destructive!


So excited! This is her new pink buggy. I should of bought a buggy with a tall handle to push her with. My mistake, which I will not make again! Hehe. My back and bottom are killing me from pushing her all over the house!



The new chair that we got our little princess. It's the "Anywhere" chair from Pottery Barn Kids. I had her name inscribed on it. It's darling! She'll like it more in the future! She tumbles out of it! Haha.


Nice!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tawni716 said...

Haha ... that picture of Linkyn crying in her chair is priceless! I want a copy of that! She is seriously such a character ... always smiling and soooooo stinkyn Linkyn cute! AHHH