Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





We went to the pumpkin patch last Sunday night. Finally posting! Seems like I only get a chance to post about once or twice a month. We paid $6.00 to get into the petting zoo, which totally sucked! The poor animals were tired by the time we got in there. They didn't even have a pig! Just a few goats, a sheep or two, chickens, and some locked up rabbits. We did accomplish to get a family picture though! I'm always happy to get one of those because it's either myself or Neal trading off with Linkyn taking pictures.

4 comments:

Cozart Family said...

She sure is a pumpkin!!!

Tawny said...

Omigosh, Lynkin is so stinkin cute!

Ami said...

So cute! I'm far behind in blogging :(

Tawni716 said...

LoL ... I love the one of her doing her funny face! =) Cute family pics!!! =) xoxoxo