Monday, November 10, 2008

Exciting News!!!

I can now say Linkyn is crawling! It's not a up on the knees crawl, but she definitely is crawling. It's so cute to watch her in motion. She sort of does an army crawl. She pushes off with her toes and uses her arms to extend out. I will have to figure out how to put a movie on here, so you can all see her in action! She already found her way to our coffee table and decided to pull out all of the magazines that are underneath it. Guess this will force me to throw away things that we don't need laying around collecting dust. YAY for my Link!

4 comments:

Cozart Family said...

Yea Linkyn! What a big girl. Its time for another.... hehehe I look forward to the day Hannah crawls but at the same time it will make me sad. Because that means she is getting big too.
xoxox

Tawny said...

Yeah! I LOVED when Sammy became mobile... everyone told me, "just wait", but in a way that made me feel like I should try to keep her from crawling/walking as long as possible, but I loved having her move! You can just see how excited they are when the figure out they can do it!

Amy said...

That crawl is too cute! It was good seeing you guys tonight. I can't believe the babies have grown so much. It feels like we were just getting ready for them and now they are big!

Tawni716 said...

I have video!!!!!!! Love my Linky! xoxo