Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Did I say one tooth?!

I meant two teeth! Yes, at the same time. It's so cute to see these little white nubs pop through Link's gums, but it's not cute when she wakes up at 2:00 AM crying. Since these teeth have been popping out, Link's sleep routine has been a little out of whack this last week. She has woken up in the middle of the night a few times this week, which is not normal! I put some Baby Orajel on her gums (you should see her face when she gets a taste of that!) tonight to see if that helps alleviate the pain. I sure hope so because I'm in pain from having to wake up in the middle of the night!

3 comments:

Cozart Family said...

ouch! Poor baby. Hope those teeth break through soon.

Ali said...

Poor little Baby!! :-( That's gotta be terrible. Poor mom as well!

Amy said...

Poor Linkyn. No signs of any teeth for us yet!