Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Madonna

I'm going to see Madonna in concert at Dodger Stadium on November 6 with Darlene! I'm so excited. I would say that I am not a huge Madonna fan, but over my vacation, I read "Life with my sister Madonna" by Christoper Ciccone. I'm actually still reading it - LoL! It's a very juicy book coming from the view point of Christopher (Madonna's little brother). If I had more time I would probably have finished it by now. I will finish it this weekend!!! After reading what I have read so far, I am so excited to go and see her in concert. I've heard that she puts on an amazing show. Of course, I'm into celebrity gossip. So, when I heard that her and Guy Ritchie are getting a divorce, I was like, "Oh my gosh!" You have to read the book - the things I learned about Madonna so far, are "WOW"! Anyways...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hmm- Maybe I'll read that next. I just bought the Jon and Kate Plus Eight book that they wrote. Do you watch that show? I love them.

Tawni716 said...

HEY ... you better give me that book next! I've been waiting for it since Cabo now! You were supposed to finish it on vacation! Hope you have fun at the concert ... Mom asked me about going ... then I never heard anything again! Did you already get tickets???

Darlene said...

The concert will be AMAZING! She will knock your socks off! Don't forget I also have the biography of her by Andrew Morton, it's juicy too!.....Oh yeah, our tickets came in the mail yesterday!

Ami said...

I did a quick update on the blog. I have soooo many pictures to upload and we finally got the internet hooked up this weekend. I have some great ones of Caleb at the pumpkin patch but someone stole our pumpkins this weekend. I was bummed out. Probably some kids.