Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The end of the Cabo Pics!

Another attempt to get a nice family picture with our daughter looking at the camera. Another attempt failed! She just did not want to give us a good look at the camera. The one above is the best one!
A little dark, but this is the picture of the entire gang!
At The Office, Linkyn laughing at she rides on her Aunt Tawni's neck.
This is the crib that Linkyn hung out in and slept in. She fell over a few times and hit her head. She mastered sitting up from there on and now is fully sitting up! Yay!
Just a quick snap shot of me and my girl!

Hope you enjoyed our pictures! Wish we were still there. It was an amazing time and I will not forget a moment of it.

7 comments:

Cozart Family said...

Looks like fun. I can't believe Linkyn is sitting up now. What a big girl.

Amy said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great trip. I can only imagine the amount of packing you had to do!!! I'm sure it was worth it.

Tawni716 said...

Fun times ... xoxox

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

LUCKY!! Look like a fun trip! She is getting so big!

Tawny said...

What a FUN trip! Looks like in every picture that Linkyn was an ANGEL! She is getting so big and so stinkin cute! I love her "Photo Shoot" pictures! She is such doll!

Tawni716 said...

OMG I love that pic of Linkyn in the crib! The look on her face!!!!!! =) She looks like she's on a ride ... well she kinda was huh? A rolling crib around a suite is super SWEET! ha Send me that pic in an email please I want to print it out and put it on my fridge!!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Linkyn is getting so big!