Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cabo San Lucas 2008

This is the first day we arrived. We had lunch at the Mango Deck right in front of our hotel.
Linkyn fell asleep at dinner. Just a sweet picture! It's not often anymore that she actually likes to fall asleep on me. When she does though, I'm in heaven!
Just another night at dinner. We ate at an Italian food restaurant this night and it was delicious! I ordered gnocchi and my sister ordered the lobster ravioli and we split it!
It was impossible to get Linkyn to look at the camera in this picture and a few others that we took (same pose). This was the best one.

We just got back from a wonderful week long vacation in Cabo San Lucas. Everything about the trip was absolutely amazing and wonderful. Of course, this trip was not the same as prior trips for myself or Neal, but we still managed to get out on the town at least once. My parents and my sister and her husband were there as well. Thank you everyone for helping me out with Linkyn as well. I couldn't have done it without all of you! Everyone pitched in and made it an enjoyable trip. Here are a few pictures from our trip. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cozart Family said...

Linkyn is so cute! I can't wait to see her. Hannah and Linkyn will be able to roll around together and play while camping in a couple of weeks. yeah!

Ali said...

It sure looks like you guys had a great time! You look AMAZING! I hope I can get back into shape as fast as you have!!!