Wednesday, March 18, 2009

12-Month Well Baby Check-Up


Yesterday was Linkyn's 12-month well baby check-up. Here's her stats: Height is 2'-5" or 29" and her weight is 17 lb, 13 oz. So, she is average height and below average for her weight. Now, I have to go back in one month to check her weight. Apparently she does not weigh enough. The doctor isn't too worried about it, but said I need to feed her more. She is a bottomless pit - she eats a lot! He said she is very active and that seems to be the reason why she isn't gaining a lot of weight. Anyhow, now she is allowed to eat whatever I want and can drink whole cow's milk. Yippee! My pumping days are now over. I'm still breastfeeding though in the interim. Just not as often as usual. About twice a day now instead of 3 - 4 times a day! Aren't these mini gowns adorable! They have to wear gowns at 12 months - LoL!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy said...

Those pigtails are adorable too!!

Cozart Family said...

Oh my gosh, her hair like that is so cute!!! Makes her look like a big girl. I think Hannah is the same size as Link but 3 mos. younger!!

Tawni716 said...

She is my favorite girl EVER! So cute in her tiny gown! =) LOVE YOU LINKYN ANN ... Payton is going to have such a great cousin to look up to and play with! =)

Ali said...

She is so cute. they get big way too fast

Tawny said...

Those are adorable pigtails!

Ami said...

Caleb had the same stats. I have to go back in two weeks and try to feed him as much as he will eat during that time. At least I don't have to buy formula anymore, he's okay with cow's milk