Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008!

New Year's Eve 2008. We went to a nice party out in San Juan Capistrano at a friend's house. It was fun to get dressed up and go out. We left Linkyn overnight with her Abi and Gpa. She did great! Slept through the night and woke up at 6:30 AM, had a bottle, and went back to sleep with Abi. In fact, I called at 9:30 AM and woke Abi and Linkyn up! We were so tired the next day though. Went to bed at 4:00 AM, woke up at 8:45 AM, went to pick up Linkyn! However, when we went to pick up Linkyn, Abi offered to keep her until noon so we could go home and catch up on some much needed sleep. WE PARTY! Haha.

All dressed up. I was really excited to wear my new dress that Neal bought me for Christmas (of course, I picked that out, he just picked up the tab).

Saying bye to our little sleeping beauty. She fell asleep on the way to Abi and Gpa's.

Just a fun candid shot!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cozart Family said...

You look so pretty. Sounds like you had a fun night. I bet Linkyn enjoyed the time with her grandparents.

Genn said...

Cute pics. I love your dress! Happy New Year!