Monday, September 22, 2008

6 Month Photo Shoot

I got this dress from my Oma at my baby shower and thought it would be perfect for this special picture occassion.
This is Linkyn's new Juicy Couture outfit. Compliments of Oma Linda. I of course do not buy her those outfits...hehe.
She was supposed to be holding the rose, but she wanted to eat it instead. Wonder how many other kids did the same thing. Ewww. Owell gotta build up the immune system, right?

See all of her cute little poses in the circles. If I would of bought this sheet it would of cost me $30! Versus $3.99 per sheet for traditional type pictures.
Pretty princess!We (me, sis, and my mom) took Linkyn Ann to get her 6 month pictures taken on September 12. Finally we have the pictures! I was so excited after I picked all the pictures out, went up to the cash register to pay, and then she told me to come back in two weeks to pick up the actual prints. I guess that's how it works at JC Penney. However, I did pay the extra $4.99 to get the pictures sent to me via email within 7 to 10 days. So, at least I have these ones to look at for now. I can't wait until this friday to go pick up the prints. All of Linkyn's grandparents have been waiting for wallets, 8x10s, etc! Now I need to go and buy some frames for all of these beautiful pictures! She was quite photogenic that day. Hehe. I'm turning into that crazy mom that won't stop talking about her kid.


7 comments:

Tawny said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! She is such a cutie! It looks like she did great too!

Cozart Family said...

I use to go to JC Penny's for Rick and Amy's pic. Then I started having a problem with them and stopped going. Seeing these adorable pics of Linkyn makes me want to start taking Hannah there instead of Sears. You better save all the money you can, this girl is so photogenic, she is going to cost you a fortune.
Love Traci

Amy said...

So cute!! I love the pictures. I paid the $4.99 for the pictures to get emailed last time and they never emailed them???

Genn said...

Darling pictures. My favorite one is the third one you posted, the close up of her face with the bow on her hair. Darling. I would definitely frame that one.

PS- Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! =)

Tawni716 said...

Geez you crazy Mom! Just Kidding! I am a crazy Auntie! Glad I got to go with you girls to take the pictures ... it was fun! She is soooo cute! I didn't even show Mom that website yet, I will wait till you give her the pictures when you get them ... then we will order more! XoXo

Anonymous said...

I just love these pictures! Linkyn is soooo cute and so happy! You'll need a LOT of frames. It's impossible to pick up the best picture. They all are absolutely adorable!

Ami said...

Super cute!!! I liked my experience at JC Penny's better then the PicturePeople but the wait does suck. Can't wait to see Linky again!!